Last Updated: February 2021
Sweetheart Pub | Atlanta, GA (Remote)
PR Intern | January 2021 – Present
- Helped launch a podcast featuring music industry professionals.
- Search for noteworthy press/quotes to include in client reports.
- Edit podcast transcripts to guarantee accessibility for each episode
Enterprise Information Technology Services | Athens, GA
PR/Marketing Student Assistant | September 2020 – Present
- Adhere to UGA branding during content creation to maintain consistency.
- Craft ~30 posts/week for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Review copy and visuals of print/digital materials for cohesiveness.
The Dean’s List | Remote
Media Relations & PR Intern | August 2020 – December 2020
- Researched opportunities across multiple industries for ~30 clients.
- Kept track of existing media relationships among clients.
- Crafted client pitches for local/national outlets to gain press coverage.
Talking Dog Agency | Athens, GA
Co-Director of Member Relations & Recruitment | April 2020 – Present
- Led a team of 12 in the virtual recruitment of 135 applicants.
- Advise 10 PR specialists and 2 interns to ensure quality client work.
- Develop agency policies to promote a positive atmosphere.
PR Specialist | September 2019 – April 2020
- Brainstormed PR strategies to achieve client’s outreach goals.
- Created and maintained a media list of local outlets.
- Drafted newsworthy client pitches foe earned media opportunities.
Baby Robot Media | Remote
Publicity Intern | June 2020 – August 2020
- Researched media outlets to update press contact list.
- Curated social media posts to raise awareness of new client press.
- Navigated WordPress by posting recent client press and artist pages.
- AP Style
- Media Pitching
- Press Release Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Press Kits
- Media Relations
- Microsoft Office
- Outlet research
The University of Georgia
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations | Certificate in Music Business
Expected Graduation date: May 2021
The Chapel Bell | Athens, GA
PR Team Member | August 2020 – Present
The Red & Black Newspaper | Athens, GA
Culture Contributor | July 2019 – March 2020
Public Relations Student Society of America | Athens, GA
Member | February 2019 – Present
Tour Stop Ticket Sales Committee Member | February 2019 – March 2019
- Promotion & Publicity Techniques for Music Business
- Public Relations Management
- Fundamentals of Music Business
- Insights & Analytics
- Business Fundamentals as Applied to the Music Industry
- Public Relations Communication
- Writing and Reporting Across Platforms
- Media, News, and Consumers
- Media Entertainment & Popular Culture
- Emerging Issues in Music Business
- Law of Mass Communication
- Public Relations Campaigns
For further information on any experiences/qualifications listed on my resume, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.